- Provide accurate and complete information about all matters pertaining to your health, including medications and past or present medical problems.
- Follow the instructions and advice of your health care team. If you refuse treatment or do not follow the instructions or advice, you must accept the consequences of your actions.
- Notify a member of the health care team if you do not understand information about your care and treatment.
- Report changes in your condition or symptoms, including pain, to a member of the healthcare team.
- Act in a considerate and cooperative manner and to respect the rights and property of others.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the healthcare facility.
- Pay your bills or make some arrangements with the facility to meet your financial obligations.
- Keep your scheduled appointment or to cancel them in advance if it is possible.