Diet for Small Intestine Anastomosis
What can I eat from Foods?
In the first 6-8 weeks may feel much satisfaction and a little gas if you follow a low fiber diet This diet gives the intestine enough to adapt and recovery time, and after this period gradually enter the fiber to your diet.
High-fiber foods include cereals, wheat bread, and brown bread, vegetables, fruits, and can eat almost anything except nuts such as peanuts and popcorn.
Increase the amount of fluids:
- Natural in anastomosis the waste will contains the largest amount of water and salts, potassium, In order to avoid any loss of drought large amount of body fluids drink 2 - 2.5 liters of fluids a day to compensate for the lost of body salts.
- Do not drink large amounts of fluids during a meal that will lead to a rapid descent eating.
- It is important to chew food thoroughly, especially meat, vegetables, fruits such as oranges, lemons, grapes.
- You must refrain from eating all nuts, cereals, popcorn.
- Remove the seeds from the fruit, as well as peel fruits and vegetables before eating, these materials may cause a blockage in the anastomotic.
The proposed Diet:
- Bread and cereals 6 - 11 meal every day
- White bread, fluffy biscuits
- White rice
- Eat 2-4 of fruit each day
- Apple sauce, bananas, canned fruit in water or juice
- Unsweetened lemon juice and lemon juice
- Milk and its derivatives 2-3 each day
- All cheese
- Milk and milk products
- Halloumi cheese
- Meat and alternatives 2-3, or a total of 6 ounces a day
- Lean meat, fish, chicken
- Eggs While avoiding fried eggs
- Fats And snacks
- Low-fat Sweets
- Free-fat Frozen sweets, frozen yogurt